NHRA


I swear I mean to be a better blogger. It just has to become a habit. T.Brown the blogger, T.Brown the blogger, T.Brown the blogger ..... Ms. Krantz I'm working on it, really.

Today was my second round at the drag strip and I wasn't knocked down even once by the thunderous starts....a big improvement over my first experience when I had mostly no idea what to expect last fall.

The finals surprised me today when several drivers were overly choked up and in tears following their victory. I learned later that John Force Racing Funny Car driver Eric Medlen died several weeks ago after an accident during testing. He was the best friend and teammate to two of today's champs, respectively, Brandon Bernstein in Top Fuel, and Robert Hight in Funny Car.

This was Brandon's emotional pause after winning the Top Fuel division during the SummitRacing.com NHRA Nationals at The Strip outside Las Vegas today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home