20070602 obamarama

shot obama again in carson city this week. it was a much more relaxed scene as he stopped in comma coffee cafe to visit with locals and sip on a fruit smoothie before meeting with democratic legislators at the capital before a reno rally. busy dude. the portriat was the one picture i really wanted to make from this encounter.



















2 Comments:

Blogger Tully said...

I'm digging these Obama pics. Some of the best I've seen so far.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Tully said...

Should probably say why...just because the light is nice in almost all the frames and it has a different feel than the other pics I've seen. Just seems real. I like the one of him drinking the shake and the one outside on the side of the building with the shadows. And the portrait is really nice too making him pop out.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home