20080106 first video

there are so many photos and ideas i have been meaning/wanting/planning to blog about, but alas the new year arrived and i never got around to it. i have been enthralled with simply living, working and being lately, and failing to keep up with the wants of the electronic world of sharing.

my apologies. i'll catch-up one of these days, sooner than later, i promise. probably in the next week or two after i get annual photo contests squared away; another thing i haven't procrastinated on as much as i haven't been interested in spending time looking at work i have already done. it's a positive, productive place to be for the moment, i think.

but, in the spirit of sharing....i finished my first multimedia project incorporating video last week.

sharing is caring....tb


The One Fight Contract from Las Vegas Sun on Vimeo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim Kupsick said...

Hey Tiffany,

I love the new video piece. I saw it on the new Sun site. I am incredibly jealous of the size of the videos that play.

Keep kickin' ass!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home